We have over forty years in the business of making loans to our membership. Credit Union loans really do make the difference!
No matter what type of purchase you may be considering, your first stop should be your Cal-Ed. We'll make you feel confident in your decision to finance with us knowing that your Credit Union truly has your best interest at heart.
For those that qualify, all loans have life and total disability insurance up to $35,000.00 aggregate paid for by the Credit Union with no direct cost to the borrower. Also available for those that qualify, Credit Disability Insurance is available through CUNA Mutual Group. This protects your loan in the event of a disability or death. Ask a Credit Union member service representative for full details on this service.
Applying for loans is simple, easy and fast. In fact, most loans are turned around immediately or within 24 hours. Collateral is required for all loans.
Our member service representatives strive to help you make your decisions quickly, comfortably and—most of all—privately. Our pleasant atmosphere and technology help to service our members with utmost care.
While applying for your loan be sure to request your member service representative to review your options and especially your credit check to give you alternatives to enhance your current financial condition. Remember, consolidation or re-financing can actually lower your monthly payments and decrease your total pay back in many cases. Please, do not overlook this valuable opportunity while discussing your financial situation with your member service representative. Cal-Ed is here to serve you, the member.
Personal loan financing
Personal Loan Financing solutions are readily available at Cal-Ed. We have a variety of options to help you regain control of your existing debts.
- Your loan payments can be automatically deducted from your account with Cal-Ed. Experience the convenience and savings of this service.
- Your loan payments can be direct deposited through our ACH process.
- Your loan payments can be done through payroll deduction with your employer.
- Your loan payments can be mailed to our office: Cal-Ed Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 497, 100 Technology Drive, California, PA 15419.
- Or, have fun, convenience, safety, a piece of candy, and a bright smile from our Drive-Thru Teller while using the Drive-Thru facility.
Loans and credit lines
Our personal lending services are the solution to your real life needs! Cal-Ed has a wide array of lending services such as personal loans, vehicle loans, mobile home financing, and VISA credit lines, etc. We are ready to help you determine which loan type is best for you.